At DelivrMe, we strongly believe in saving our high streets. Whilst having a huge positive impact on consumer convenience, many large online stores have had a negative impact on our declining high streets. Smaller stores simply don’t have the resources, finances or capabilities to provide a first-class delivery service to their customers. We are working with stores to optimise their operations for delivery whilst doing everything we can to ensure people have access to the goods they need!
With our business model, we have managed to:
- Onboard over 800 riders in Birmingham alone
- Offer our services free of charge until August 2022 for stores that join our Verified Store program.
- Provide a quick, smooth, easy set-up approach to taking stores online when they may not have been able to do it before.
- Developed an app with the capability for “contact-free delivery” to make it safer for our customers, stores and riders.
- Received a Government Innovation grant because they believe in our cause!
- Provide support to independent stores, small businesses and increase their customer base without charging through the roof costs like other delivery companies!